Friday, November 22, 2013

The Handmade Christmas List

I love crafting.  And I love gift giving.  And as we approach the holidays and the season to give, I don't think there's anything sweeter than a thought-out gift from the heart.  Below you'll find a list of my favorite DIY Christmas gifts, complements of Pinterest of course :)  Once the holidays are over and gifts have been given, I'll share pictures of my version of the below gifts!


This is a link to a FREE PRINTABLE TUTORIAL for a 2T-3T Snow White Costume.  Pair this with the Snow White storybook (on Amazon Prime for less than $4.00)!



These Olliblocks are one of my favorites, though you do have to pay for the Printable.  However, they have a starter set that includes 4 different character sets which is the most economical of the options.  Grab a little Mod Podge and be on your way!



This free tutorial is another favorite, and I'm hoping to use this for my boys.  Though with all the other handmade goodies in the works it might just have to wait until their birthdays!



Ok seriously?  Too cute and oh so easy.  Makes a great hostess gift!!



Personalized Coffee Mug
This didn't come with a tutorial other than a tag line, "Paint Pen on a Dollar Store mug!"  So, I tried it out myself, and so so easy + adorable.  I used scrapbooking stickers and dotted away!  I packed it in a box full of K Cups my Keurig loving sister in law :)  

And lastly, 
I've seen these done with Scrapbook Paper, but I love this for grandparents or those that have been to really awesome places with great pictures.  


Do you have any favorite DIY gifts?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment