Thursday, March 27, 2014

Things they are saying...

Lately, these two little boys of mine have said some of the most hilarious [and slightly inappropriate] things around the house... Including, but not limited to....

-"Mommy, where's my rape?" ... Excuse me?  "My rape-no.  So I can cook with you."  .....APRON.

-A certain child, in the bath tub, playing with his little hiney, so I ask...
 "Sweetie, why are you doing that with your bottom?" 
 Child says, " So it can fill up with water."  
I say, "Oh really?  Why do you need to fill it up with water?" 
Child says, "So I have plenty for the winter."  In. all. seriousness.  
I left the room and laughed til I cried.  Apparently he saw this on Animal Planet? 

-"Sometimes, half is called half.  And the other times its called half."

-"Thas ser-ous business." says one little boy regarding the food still left on his plate.

-"Mommy.  Mommy.  Mommy!  .... MAMACITA!!!!!"

"NO FAIR!"  There's nothing special to that.  Other than I hear it 239873593275 times a day.  And it drives. me. nuts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment