Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Little Update

Had a fantastic Dr's appointment today and my hematoma is now just 2x1 cm. That's pretty impressive considering the starting point...8x13 - yikes! Thankfully I don't feel a thing and haven't noticed it for about 3 months. I'm a little bummed that I don't go back for another visit for 3 whole months...Atrium is kind of like my 2nd home ;)

Billy had a fantastic interview in Philadelphia with the cofounders, Director of Clinical studies and Attorney at the company he would LOVE to work for. The CEO e-mailed twice after the interview saying that they're convinced he would be a great hire and that they would love to make him a formal offer between now and mid-September (depending on new clients...). That is great news, but I am impatient and ready for my hubby to come home. For good. So, you can join us in praying for perfect timing of the position, an appropriate offer, and for my heart as the Lord teaches me so much through my loneliness and frustration of being a single mom during the week while he is away.

I went through a funk last week of not wanting to anything after Luke went to bed so I pretty much just stayed on my couch until it was my bedtime. This week I've perked up a little and I'm back to crafting fun things on a budget for the boy :) I picked up some inexpensive winter onsies at Walmart and have been "boying" them up a bit with appliques made out of scrap fabric from some of Billy's old shirts...one of a dinosaur, one with an owl on a branch, a fish with bubbles and an "L." Will post pictures once they're done. I've also begun updating the living room (also on a budget) and getting ready to buy some fun, inexpensive fabrics on etsy to recover the pillows. I'll be sure to post before and after pictures of that as well.

That's all for now friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment